The Family Tent (26 sqm, including 10 sqm that can be opened and transformed into a veranda) can accommodate up to four people and are designed for families or groups of friends. In addition to having two separate bedrooms, they have a living room with a comfortable kitchenette and dining table, for delicious meals immersed in nature.
A queen-size bed (cm. 190x160),
two single beds (cm. 190x80)
equipped with table and chairs
The rate includes:
- stay for 4 people. If there are one or more extra people, there will be an extra charge. It's not possible to add extra beds or baby beds;
- hot water available in communal bathrooms;
- electricity and gas;
- linen is provided for the rooms and bathrooms, with weekly change;
- final cleaning;
- parking space next to the caravan or nearby;
- use of the beach (extra charge for sun beds and beach umbrellas).
Extra charge services:
- use of the swimming pool (opening 10/06-10/09);
- bed and bath linen change.
It is useful to know that:
- during low season, commercial establishments will have shorter opening hours;
- Wi-Fi signal coverage cannot be guaranteed for every individual pitch or accommodation due to the dense pine woods.
- pets are not permitted;
- entertainment activities available from 10/06 to 10/09 (in low season the offer is limited to the mini club with activities solely for one beach exit).
- check-in: 8am-1pm. Use of the residential unit is guaranteed from 5pm. We advise you to plan your trip so as not to arrive before the check-in times.
- departures: by 9am. Any departures after 12pm will incur a charge for the next night.
- in the low season, when possible, for late Sunday departure before 8pm an additional charge of €40 will be applied. Check-out of the room by 12am.
- it is forbidden to place tents and/or similar equipment on the pitches for caravans and mobile homes.
- damage caused by negligence to the lodging or its furnishings must be paid by the occupant.