Family Mobile Home list of equipment:
- Dinner set for 6 people: dishes, soup plates, dessert plates Glasses set for 6 people: large glasses, small glasses
- Breakfast set for 6 people: coffee cups and saucers, large tea cups, placemats Cutlery for 6 people: spoons, forks, knives, coffee spoons
- 2 pans with lids, frying pan Double and single bed linen
- 1 espresso coffee maker 1 salt and pepper set
- 1 milk pan 2 heat resistant mats
- 1 jug 1 gas lighter
- 1 bread knife 10 coat hooks
- 1 bread basket 1 small square basin
- 1 chopping board 1 dustbin
- 1 salad bowl 1 broom
- 1 set salad servers 1 small shovel
- 1 kitchen scissors 1 bucket
- 1 colander 1 push broom
- 1 basting spoon 1 drying rack
- 1 ladle 1 doormat
- 1 slotted spoon 5 bedspreads
- 1 spaghetti spoon 6 light blankets
- 1 grater 6 pillows
- 1 tin opener 6 outside chairs
- 1 corkscrew 1 outside table
- 1 dish rack 1 fire extinguisher
- 1 ashtray 1 remote control
General terms and conditions
- Pets are not permitted in the campsite.
- In the low season, when possible, for late Sunday departure before 8pm an additional charge of €20 will be applied.
- It is forbidden to place tents and/or similar equipment on the pitches for caravans and mobile homes.
- Information received from guests about their preferences for the location of residential units will be treated as such and will not constitute a contract or absolute guarantee, since the assignment will take place at the sole discretion of the management, which reserves the right at any moment to change the accommodation unit number assigned and to limit any request for aggregation to a maximum of three groups.
- You will be informed of the accommodation unit number assigned to you at check-in.
- Damage caused by negligence to the lodging or its furnishings must be paid by the occupant.
- Your request for booking must be made exclusively on line and is to be confirmed by means of an advance deposit, after availability has been verified, within 3 days of the acceptance of booking request (a 30% advance deposit of total amount is due for a period exceeding 3 nights, a 100% advance deposit of total amount is due for a period equal or less than 3 nights). No penalty fee will be applied if a change of date is requested on condition that a written notification is sent (after availability has been verified) no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of requested period. The date of the first reserved period will be applied in the case of any ulterior requests for change of date or cancellation.
- Cancellation: guests who cancel their booking have the right to a refund of their paid deposit only if a written notification is sent (indicating their banking details – IBAN and BIC – to proceed with payment via bank draft) to RIVA DI UGENTO via letter, fax or email no later than 30 days prior to the date of arrival stated on their booking. RIVA DI UGENTO reserves the right to retain the sum of € 100.00 to cover reservation costs. Guests who cancel their booking by written notification sent to RIVA DI UGENTO between 29 days and 15 days before the date of arrival stated on their booking have the right to a 50% refund of their paid deposit; the remaining 50%, with a minimum amount of € 100.00, will be retained by RIVA DI UGENTO as a penalty fee. Guests who cancel their booking with written notification sent to RIVA DI UGENTO 14 days or less before the date of arrival stated on their booking and no-show guests have no right to a refund and RIVA DI UGENTO will keep their paid deposit as a penalty fee.
We recommend that you take out insurance with a company of your choice beforehand, in case you need to cancel your booking.
- Campsite guests must settle their bill on arrival even in the case of late arrival or early departure. If guests are delayed by more than 48 hours and have not notified the management, the management reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Riva di Ugento S.p.A. reserves the right to cancel a booking at least 15 days before the start of the stay, for any reason, refunding only the amount paid by the guest up to that moment, with no additional liability.
- The full cost of the entire stay is required in advance.
- Methods of payment accepted: payment by cash (within the limits permitted by law), CartaSì, MasterCard, Visa.
Confirmation of your booking implies your knowledge of and agreement to General Conditions, Regulations and all other news posted on the website regarding your choice of holiday accommodations (i.e.: general information, useful information, rates include..., further information)