- Tiere sind mit Ausnahme von Katzen auf dem Campingplatz nicht erlaubt.
- In der Nebensaison können die Gäste (sofern möglich) bis 20.00 h bleiben. In diesem Fall werden 50% des Stellplatzpreises verrechnet.
- Der Gesamtpreis des Aufenthalts wird im Voraus als Kaution hinterlegt. Am Ende des Aufenthalts wird die Differenz zwischen Kaution und tatsächlich verwendetem Betrag zurückerstattet. Campinggäste, die ihren Urlaub verlängern möchten, werden gebeten, dies zeitgerecht am Check-In-Schalter bekannt zu geben (bis max. drei Tage vor Abreise für den Zeitraum 29/07 – 20/08) und den Aufenthalt noch vor Beginn der Zusatztage zu regeln.
- Zahlung: Mastercard, Visa, Barzahlungen bis zum gesetzlich erlaubten Höchstbetrag.
Regulation regarding bookable and non-bookable pitches:
- Bookings for a limited number of pitches and periods are accepted.
- Minimum stay and days of arrival: no limits during low season; 7 nights with arrival and departure on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 01/07 to 26/08.
- During the high season (28/07-19/08) pitch bookings are not required. Booking requests can only be sent for priority access.
- Bookings are accepted in the name of the person making the booking and cannot be transferred to third parties. It is not possible to book a stay for two different families for consecutive periods on the same pitch.
- Where possible, an extension of stay may involve relocation to a non-bookable pitch.
- On each pitch, guests are allowed to have: a camper with awning, or a car + caravan with veranda, or a car + tent. We cannot guarantee space for other types of equipment (gazebos, kitchenettes, trailers, extra tents). Additional tents are subject to charges as per the applicable rate.
- Information received from guests about their preferences for the location of residential units will be treated as such and will not constitute a contract or absolute guarantee, since the assignment will take place at the sole discretion of the management, which reserves the right at any moment to change the accommodation unit number assigned and to limit any request for aggregation to a maximum of three groups.
- You will be informed of the pitch unit number assigned to you at check-in.
- Assigning a specific pitch requested at time of booking may result in an additional charge per night of €30.00, to be paid at check-in.
- The campsite does not guarantee pitches with shade, even for pitches located in an area with trees and the guest makes a specific request.
- Please note that due to the nature of Riva di Ugento campsite, each pitch is unique and enjoys its own special, natural features (hedges, trees, shrubs and foliage). This is why the choice of pitch is determined by campsite management based on the specific dimensions of your equipment, notified by guests at the time of booking. Only in the event that the volume of guests’ equipment makes it impossible for it to be placed within the pitch allocated, will they be temporarily provided with a parking area until permanent accommodation can be arranged. This accommodation may or may not be within the pitch area.
- On the day of arrival, access to the campsite is available from 11am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm. IMPORTANT! Booked pitches are only available from 5pm. We suggest you plan your journey accordingly.
- Departures: pitch must be vacated by 10am. Any departures after 12pm will incur a charge for the next night (barring any offers).
- Your request for booking must be made exclusively on line and is to be confirmed by means of an advance deposit after availability has been verified
within 3 days of the acceptance of booking request (a 30% advance deposit of total amount is due for a period exceeding 3 nights, a 100% advance deposit of total amount is due for a period equal or less than 3 nights),
in addition to an administration fee of between €10 and € 60 (non refundable).
- No penalty fee will be applied if a change of date is requested on condition that a written notification is sent (after availability has been verified) no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of requested period. The date of the first reserved period will be applied in the case of any ulterior requests for change of date or cancellation.
- Cancellation: guests who cancel their booking have the right to a refund of their paid deposit only if a written notification is sent (indicating their banking details – IBAN and BIC – to proceed with payment via bank draft) to RIVA DI UGENTO via letter, fax or email no later than 30 days prior to the date of arrival stated on their booking. RIVA DI UGENTO reserves the right to retain the sum of € 100.00 to cover reservation costs. Guests who cancel their booking by written notification sent to RIVA DI UGENTO between 29 days and 15 days before the date of arrival stated on their booking have the right to a 50% refund of their paid deposit; the remaining 50%, with a minimum amount of € 100.00, will be retained by RIVA DI UGENTO as a penalty fee. Guests who cancel their booking with written notification sent to RIVA DI UGENTO 14 days or less before the date of arrival stated on their booking and no-show guests have no right to a refund and RIVA DI UGENTO will keep their paid deposit as a penalty fee.
We recommend that you take out insurance with a company of your choice beforehand, in case you need to cancel your booking.
- Campsite guests must settle their bill on arrival even in the case of late arrival or early departure. If guests are delayed by more than 48 hours and have not notified the management, the management reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- In the case of early departure, guests are obliged to pay two days for the period booked.
REGULATIONS FOR PRIORITY ACCESS:
- Priority access does not guarantee any pitch accommodation but only a shorter waiting time for the allocation of the pitch itself. The pitch will be assigned by our staff in the order of arrival, and is subject to availability.
- The Camper, with priority access, will be able to choose the area and the pitch from among those that are available, but the assignment, under natural or artificial shade or in the sun, is the sole responsibility of our staff. When the campsite is full the pitch assignment is definitive (no position changes are permitted).
- If pitches are unavailable, campers may be accommodated in a temporary area, by paying the relevant rate.
- Booking requests must only be submitted online, and then confirmed, after acceptance of availability, by paying a deposit of €150.00 of which €40.00 (non-refundable) is for booking fees. At the time of booking, you must indicate a non-mandatory departure date, as well as the dimensions of your main camping equipment (camper, caravan, tent). 10 days prior to arrival you will be asked to fill in the personal details of all members of your party.
- Reservations are not transferable: access to the campsite is valid only for the persons listed on the reservation.
- To access to the campsite you must show the entry card issued to you when the booking was confirmed.
- Priority access is only guaranteed for the day and the time slot that has been booked. In case of late arrival access may be allowed during a later time slot. Early arrival is not permitted.
- Changing the date of arrival (subject to approval of availability) may be requested in writing at least 20 days before the booked date.
- Withdrawal: Guests who cancel their booking shall be entitled to reimbursement of the deposit paid, only after written notice has been given (indicating the IBAN and BIC codes in order to carry out a bank transfer), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 20 days before the arrival date indicated in the reservation. In this case, Riva di Ugento shall be entitled to retain the sum of €40.00 as a penalty. Guests who cancel in the 19 days prior to the arrival date indicated on the reservation, in other words those who do not take advantage of the access booked, will not be entitled to any refund, and 100% of the amount paid will be retained by Riva di Ugento as a penalty.
- Any payment delay beyond 24 hours that is not communicated to the Management will result in the booking being cancelled.
Eine Reservierungsbestätigung setzt die Kenntnis und Zustimmung zu den Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen, zur Platzordnung und zu allen auf der Website bekanntgegebenen Informationen über die gewählte Unterbringung voraus (z.B. allgemeine Informationen, nützliche Hinweise, die Preise umschließen, weitere Informationen).